Cost of living comparison between San Miguel de Allende, Mexico and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04919 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,175 (Mex$ 44,212) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)