Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04363 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,133 (Mex$ 48,875) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)