Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04744 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,597 (Mex$ 54,732) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 120 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)