Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04388 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,945 (Mex$ 44,326) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,009 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,494 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)