Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04828 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,909 (Mex$ 60,259) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 0.15TL (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Beijing costs 元6,450 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Jabalpur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)