Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02302 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 51% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,033 (ARS $44,877) in San Martin de los Andes.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)