Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06092 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,681 (ARS $44,006) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)