Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04913 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,859 (ARS $37,829) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $915 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (32 minutes ago)