Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 274 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04391 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,578 (Mex$ 35,945) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 2 hours ago)