Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04959 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,766 (Mex$ 35,613) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €16 (29 minutes ago)