Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 602 prices entered by 43 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,701 ($4,358) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)