Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05938 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 62% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,420 (ARS $23,907) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)