Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 612 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 8% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,033 ($3,572) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Erzurum costs 90TL (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 100 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,150 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)