Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 756 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,148 ($3,711) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 120,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)