Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.880 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 756 prices entered by 90 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,161 ($3,591) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)