Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 745 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.942 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 21% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,534 ($4,813) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)