Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 693 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.862 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,879 ($3,342) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)