Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 100 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01887 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 42% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,441 (Php235,318) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)