Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 167 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01652 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 26% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,150 (Php190,689) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Patras costs €250 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)