Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 108 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01680 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 28% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,715 (Php221,075) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 500KM (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)