Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 166 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01564 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 21% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,633 (Php232,217) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)