Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,164 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00168 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,336 (₡ 1,988,333) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)