Cost of living comparison between San Jose, Costa Rica and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,072 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00172 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 4% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,605 (₡ 1,514,568) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 3 hours ago)