Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,082 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00171 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 8% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,704 (₡ 1,581,722) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £803 (about 1 hour ago)