Cost of living in San Jose, California, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 928 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.859 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, California (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,673 ($5,439) in San Jose, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $448 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (43 minutes ago)