Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01615 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 18% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,079 (Php190,700) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)