Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01754 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 19% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,206 (Php182,764) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (32 minutes ago)