Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01828 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 21% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,784 (Php207,053) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)