Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01570 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,056 (Php194,680) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨120 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (about 1 hour ago)