Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00145 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 20% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,990 (CH$1,369,895) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €350 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)