Cost of living in San Diego, California, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,418 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,033 ($4,335) in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)