Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04527 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 41% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,648 (Mex$ 36,410) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Asheville, North Carolina costs $1.19 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Natal costs R$ 4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 15,450 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Liverpool costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)