Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04375 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,152 (Mex$ 49,179) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (37 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)