Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05951 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,737 (ARS $45,989) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)