Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.939 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,004 ($3,198) in San Antonio, California.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)