Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25455 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,676 (6,584TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元18 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (28 minutes ago)