Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23933 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,741 (7,274TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)