Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,901 (17,479,534 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)