Cost of living in Samara, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 339 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01617 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,607 (руб 99,356) in Samara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (44 minutes ago)