Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey, Dominican Republic compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 187 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01743 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey (Dominican Republic) is 35% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,698 (RD$ 97,375) in Salvaleón de Higüey.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)