Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey, Dominican Republic compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 225 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01644 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey (Dominican Republic) is 42% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,749 (RD$ 106,362) in Salvaleón de Higüey.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)