Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey, Dominican Republic compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 223 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01796 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey (Dominican Republic) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,882 (RD$ 104,779) in Salvaleón de Higüey.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)