Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,188 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26654 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,368 (R$ 8,883) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (33 minutes ago)