Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 936 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27445 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,929 (R$ 10,671) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)