Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 831 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30658 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,725 (R$ 8,889) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)