Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 715 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22671 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,680 (R$ 7,408) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)