Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04586 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,176 (Mex$ 25,646) in Saltillo.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $0.17 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (39 minutes ago)