Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05986 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 26% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,790 (ARS $46,604) in Salta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)