Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02438 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 60% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €881 (ARS $36,156) in Salta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $200 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mérida costs Mex$ 47 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bloemfontein costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)