Cost of living comparison between Salt Lake City, Utah, United States and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 657 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.918 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,826 ($5,255) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $610 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q22,871 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (about 1 hour ago)