Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,101 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.814 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,302 ($4,055) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)