Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.870 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,251 prices entered by 206 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,703 ($4,258) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.78 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 199 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (about 1 hour ago)