Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.867 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,235 prices entered by 196 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,706 ($4,275) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Harare costs $2.19 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bogotá costs COL$180,663 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.080 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)