Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 717 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.934 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,302 ($3,535) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 1 hour ago)