Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 926 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,028 ($5,341) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)