Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.853 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 12% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,463 ($2,887) in Salinas, Ecuador.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hargeysa costs 50,000 S (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)