Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 15% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,391 ($2,813) in Salinas, Ecuador.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 2 hours ago)