Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,452 in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)