Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01177 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 54% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,331 (₨113,137) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)