Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,913 (Rp 32,138,352) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)