Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 17% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,493 in Salamanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (23 minutes ago)