Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.444 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,635 (﷼ 1,487) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (24 minutes ago)