Cost of living comparison between Salalah, Oman and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 90 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.387 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 11% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,325 (﷼ 1,393) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)