Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.207 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 12% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,645 (﷼ 1,198) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)