Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02521 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 38% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,686 (66,881 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,745 (31 minutes ago)