Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02672 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,857 (69,491 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)