Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02680 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,403 (89,655 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (26 minutes ago)