Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.872 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 84% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,155 ($5,913) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)