Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 56% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,892 ($4,583) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (31 minutes ago)