Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.813 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 84% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,784 ($5,884) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)