Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 18% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,125 in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bologna costs €645 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)