Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,371 in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)