Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 19% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,489 in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,200 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $508 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kozhikode costs ₨3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)