Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 4% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)