Cost of living comparison between Saint-Pierre, Reunion and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 4% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)