Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 922 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01330 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,102 (руб 158,090) in Saint Petersburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)