Cost of living comparison between Saint Petersburg, Russia and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 923 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01471 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,821 (руб 191,762) in Saint Petersburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (about 1 hour ago)