Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.125 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 49% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,273 (£2,910) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)