Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is 6% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,731 (1,790,024 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)