Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is 9% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,719 (1,786,289 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (29 minutes ago)