Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31913 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 48% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,152 (EC$13,009) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 3 hours ago)