Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.32260 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 53% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,221 (EC$9,985) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)