Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 4% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (about 1 hour ago)