Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 221 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 40% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,659 in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (about 1 hour ago)