Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 36% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,529 in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.92 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (about 1 hour ago)