Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 168 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 33% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,602 in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)