Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00891 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,077 (₨233,140) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)