Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00778 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,410 (¥438,557) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)