Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan vs Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00802 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,803 (¥349,346) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $239 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (about 2 hours ago)