Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00845 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,608 (¥427,097) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (about 2 hours ago)