Cost of living in Safi, Morocco vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09204 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,494 (16,229 Dirham) in Safi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$6,565 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (23 minutes ago)