Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.632 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 10% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,075 (4,868 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)