Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.654 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,950 (6,038 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)