Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya vs Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.627 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 15% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,188 (3,490 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (33 minutes ago)