Cost of living comparison between Sabratah, Libya and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.657 EUR / LYD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,393 (5,167 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tampere costs €90 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)