Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 274 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,392 in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)