Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 378 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,081 in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)