Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 354 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,282 in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,925 (about 1 hour ago)