Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,204 in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)