Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,112 in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (about 1 hour ago)