Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 347 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23115 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,713 (7,412 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)