Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06648 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,344 (R 50,303) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)