Cost of living in Rudnyy, Kazakhstan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00253 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rudnyy (Kazakhstan) is 64% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,121 (443,242 KZT) in Rudnyy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)