Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.637 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,195 (NZ$5,014) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (43 minutes ago)