Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.651 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,028 (NZ$4,652) in Rotorua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)