Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.593 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,859 (NZ$4,822) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)