Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 392 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01359 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 45% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,527 (руб 112,343) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)