Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01648 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 38% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,547 (руб 93,868) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (36 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (39 minutes ago)