Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 344 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01626 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,291 (руб 140,909) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trieste costs €50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)