Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,214 in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (39 minutes ago)