Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,000 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,380 in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)