Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,330 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,204 in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (33 minutes ago)